What do your Facebook “Likes” say about you? A lot, according to University of Cambridge researchers, who just finished a study in which they accurately profiled most people, based solely on their Facebook likes.
1. Like curly fries or Morgan Freeman’s voice – you likely have a high IQ.
2. Like swimming or Indiana Jones – you’re satisfied with life.
3. Like drinking games – you’re an extrovert.
4. Like Kurt Cobain – you’re likely neurotic on some level.
5. Like Dr. Oz – you’re older.
6. Like Jennifer Lopez – you have lots of friends.
7. Like Gene Wilder – your parents are still married.
8. Like Rocky – you don’t smoke.