1. “M*A*S*H” star McLean Stevenson wanted to leave for his own show . . . so they killed off his character, Colonel Henry Blake, by having his plane shot down as he was heading HOME from the war.
2. Shannen Doherty was unhappy on the set of “Charmed” because she couldn’t get along with Alyssa Milano . . . so her character, Prue Halliwell, was killed by a demon.
3. “Grey’s Anatomy” star T.R. Knight became frustrated with the direction of his character, Dr. George O’Malley . . . so the show wrote him off by having him hit by a bus, severely disfigured, and ultimately going brain dead.
4. Jay Thomas . . . who played Eddie LeBec, Carla’s husband on “Cheers” . . . was killed off after he made a joke about how “brutal” it is having to kiss Rhea Perlman. Eddie died in a freak Zamboni accident, and was never seen again.
5. After John Amos publicly complained about “Good Times” in a magazine interview, they killed off his character, James Evans, in an off-screen car accident.
6. When Charlie Sheen went INSANE and essentially forced “Two and a Half Men” to dump him, they had his character Charlie Harper get hit and killed by a train in Paris.
7. On “Sliders”, John Rhys-Davies repeatedly whined about the show and humiliated a network suit at a party . . . so his character, Professor Maximillian Arturo, was shot and killed by a character played by Roger Daltrey of The Who.
8. Isaac Hayes did the voice of Chef on “South Park”. And when he got upset at the show mocking religion, they had his character fall off a bridge . . . bounce off some rocks . . . get impaled by a branch . . . and have his body torn apart by a mountain lion and a grizzly bear.