I think everyone working in Asheville has at least a few of these types working in your office..
1. Nosy Ned- This is the co-worker that always has to be in your business!
2. The Know it all – Stop what you’re doing and let this co-worker show you how its done!
3. The One-Upper- Had a long day? Not as long as this co-worker. Sent out three proposals? He sent out five!
4. The Klutz AKA Tammy Jones - Opps I forgot to put the coffee pot under the coffee machine and hit the start button!
5 Debbie Downer - Watch out for this co-worker in the hall way… A run in with him and you will be suck hearing about every horrible thing in the world that has happen to them.
6. The Jokester AKA Dex Mitchell - Always has to have a smart little come back to everything….
7. The Cheerleader- “Come on team 8 a.m. meeting = no problem” ”I Love doing ____________…. everything…..”
8. The Office Crush- Don’t worry about doing any work.. You’re fine just sitting there at the desk in front of me..
9. The Health Nut- ”Are you really eating that? That’s so… unhealthy for you” ”I had such a great workout this morning at 5 am, Let me tell you all about it”
10. The One Who’s Always “Sick”- I don’t remember the last time this person worked a full week without being out sick for something.
11. The Facebooker – Every time you walk by this person’s desk they always have facebook up and immediately try to click off of it so it looks like they are doing real work!