Carolina Furniture Concepts “5K App” Giveaway
Official Contest Rules – 3/25/14
Carolina Furniture Concepts 5K App Giveaway (the “Contest”) will be conducted April 7th through December 15th, 2014 (“Contest Period”), by WOXL (“WOXL” includes Saga Communications of North Carolina, LLC, and its sole member, Saga Communications, Inc., including its officers, directors and stockholders).
These rules, plus those bulleted below, comprise the rules for this Contest:
Copies of the rules are available at www.Mix965Asheville.com and from 8:30-5:30, at the WOXL studios, 1190 Patton Ave, Asheville NC 28806. These documents, which are incorporated herein by reference, have important information about eligibility, the station’s responsibilities, the entrant’s responsibilities, the winner’s responsibilities, tax ramifications, and more. Carolina Furniture Concepts will award the prizes to entrants who meet the eligibility requirements and follow all of the rules. Carolina Furniture Concepts reserves the right to postpone or extend the Contest dates. Rules are subject to change without notice, although revised rules will be posted as soon as possible. No purchase necessary to enter or to win.
CONTEST NAME, DURATION, METHODOLOGY and PRIZES
- Carolina Furniture Concepts 5K App Giveaway (The Contest)
- There will be one Grand Prize – a $5000 gift certificate to Carolina Furniture Concepts as valued by Carolina Furniture Concepts.
- Starting Monday, April 7th through Monday, December 15th at 5pm, contestants will be able to register for the contest by downloading the Carolina Furniture Concepts mobile app through the iTunes App Store or online at http://www.carolinafurnitureconcepts.com/ and completing the 5K App digital entry form which includes full name, physical address, email address, phone number, zip code and date of birth.
- After the submission deadline, a winner will be drawn at random from the eligible online submissions and notified by telephone no later than December 16th at 5pm.
- Only one entry per person for the duration of the contest.
- Only one winner will be randomly selected to receive the prize.
- Prize can be picked up at Carolina Furniture Concepts located at 2617 Hendersonville Road, Arden, NC 28704 within thirty (30) calendar days of winning the contest.
- Gift certificate will be valid for 6 months from the date it is won.
- Contest is open to all eligible people who live or work within the smaller radius of the WOXL listening area (60 dBμ signal strength contour by FCC method) or 60 air miles of WOXL’s Asheville office and age 18 or over as of the date they qualify, except employees, their immediate families, LLC members, officers, directors and stockholders of WOXL, its parent companies, any other radio station listed in the FCC Geographic Market Definition for Asheville, NC (as published by BIA) or any of the affiliates, sponsors and agencies involved in the production or distribution of materials for this Contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian.
- WOXL’s standard prohibition against winning more than one station contest within 30 days is suspended for this Contest only.
- WOXL reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the Contest rules have been violated.
VALUE OF PRIZES
- The winner assumes financial obligations for local, state and federal taxes and all applicable fees based on the value of the prize. Delivery charges are not included.
- In accordance with IRS regulations, Carolina Furniture Concepts will provide any winner receiving a prize(s) valued at $600 or more in a given calendar year, with a copy of IRS Form 1099 (miscellaneous income).
- Subject to the qualifications herein, the approximate value of the grand prize package is $5000 as valued by Carolina Furniture Concepts.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, non-exchangeable and not redeemable for cash unless otherwise noted and agreed upon in writing by an officer of Carolina Furniture Concepts.